Looking for birds/contact's

Diskutiere Looking for birds/contact's im Forum Prachtfinken allgemein im Bereich Prachtfinken - Hey I am looking for some birds, but mostly I would like to get in contact with people that breeds some of these kind of birds (also other...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Jannick.

Wir haben den auch mahl deiner preise liste geschaut, die du auf einer hollandiser forum publiciert hast,fur einer seit zuruck wann der markt im Zwolle ankomemt war.
Das man im Denemarken nicht merh as 50 euro bekomt fur die schwer zu bekomen sorten ist fur euch Denen kein probleem,angenend die preisliste,die du da uns Hollander gezeigt hast.
Tell me no story's You Danisch Guys,or I will tell you a Story on this forum,the only thing who you understanding is MONEY,MONEY,AND AGAIN MONEY.
Welcome to this forum.
Grusse Ger.

Tell me no story's You Danisch Guys,or I will tell you a Story on this forum,the only thing who you understanding is MONEY,MONEY,AND AGAIN MONEY.
Welcome to this forum.
Grusse Ger.
Money makes the world go around.......... like in Zwolle!

dear jannik!

i think you must adapt this in this forum! Some of the users says a lot with there spezial username! in this special case it looks like a blend of a modified german name with en italian belittlement!:D
i wich you good luck vor the birds! in the next year i like too swap Carduelis cucullata and Carduelis xanthogastra with other siskins like yours! if you are interested.........
Good luck for the next breeding season!

Hey

I have had a user name, but as my deutsche are VERY bad, I could find where to find the code, and name again.
I don't breed sisken's besizes the Black one - but me freind, and uncle, I could be possibel I think.

Thanks - and I hope also you have a good seson, I know already there are youngs be the red siskens, egg's maybe youngs by the Yarrelli

Jannick.

Wir haben den auch mahl deiner preise liste geschaut, die du auf einer hollandiser forum publiciert hast,fur einer seit zuruck wann der markt im Zwolle ankomemt war.
Das man im Denemarken nicht merh as 50 euro bekomt fur die schwer zu bekomen sorten ist fur euch Denen kein probleem,angenend die preisliste,die du da uns Hollander gezeigt hast.
Welcome to this forum.
Grusse Ger.

Do you say money is all that i care about :S as fare as I know you don't know me. But pleas explane in a PM or only if you breed some of the birds I'm looking for - thanks

Hi all,

what is the problem? Imports are no longer allowed - we can simply not go the our local dealer and buy "cheap" black siskins or very cheap green singers...
What is the result in Germany? In NL? In BE..........
Those who have birds which were quite cheap due to mass importation are now selling them for a much higher price. Who wonders? These prices are being paid!
There was a mentality change since birds are now being sold to the highest bid!
High bids are now the basis for the prices... This is not only applicable for birds which have frequently been imported in the past but also for others such as yellow bellied siskins which have not been imported for several years....

I guess we have to live with this fact as there are always people who want to make money. For me this results in exchanging birds with people who are reliable and treat this hobby as a hobby instead of another possibility to become rich...

Kind regards
Jörg

Hi all,

what is the problem? Imports are no longer allowed - we can simply not go the our local dealer and buy "cheap" black siskins or very cheap green singers...
What is the result in Germany? In NL? In BE..........
Those who have birds which were quite cheap due to mass importation are now selling them for a much higher price. Who wonders? These prices are being paid!
There was a mentality change since birds are now being sold to the highest bid!
High bids are now the basis for the prices... This is not only applicable for birds which have frequently been imported in the past but also for others such as yellow bellied siskins which have not been imported for several years....

I guess we have to live with this fact as there are always people who want to make money. For me this results in exchanging birds with people who are reliable and treat this hobby as a hobby instead of another possibility to become rich...

Kind regards
Jörg
Hey

You are 100% right - and I have payed very high prices for some of my birds - and every year the prices are getting higher - just the way it is.

But I'm trying to get new blood, I can swap, I can pay - what ever they ''man'' that got the birds want's.

I'm trying to creat a linie so I can breed this birds in 10 year's.

But yes Many can become rich.

Nobody can become rich with birdbreedig, nobody, belief me! If you will be a rich man, sell your birds now and beginn with bank robbery or make a birdforum like this and a shop like the birdbox!

Maybe it would be a solution if we would post nasty comments in English...
The admin might not understand...
;)
Jörg

Nobody can become rich with birdbreedig, nobody, belief me! If you will be a rich man, sell your birds now and beginn with bank robbery or make a birdforum like this and a shop like the birdbox!

Try to read what I have wrote - I'm NOT trying to be rich, it a HOBBY, and if it NOT have anything to do with contact's, or you breed this birds - then PLEAS to write a post hier, but a PM.

I can't see that it's so difficult to send a PM, if it's have NOTHING to do with what I'm looking for!

I'm very happy that there are a few people that have sended me a PM, and I will answer back there of course, almost about every thing

BTW - I hope you all will have a nice Chistmas

Hi everyone,

Maybe it would be a solution if we would post nasty comments in English...
The admin might not understand...

Oh doch, die Admins verstehen euch sehr gut :D

or spoken in english......boys you are running in the wrong way:D

be sure we have an eye on you here in this thread....:freude:

Dear Mr. Siggi, Tommi and Joerg,

if your do this
post nasty comments in English...
be sure you get some extra X-mas Holidays....:+klugsche:D

Be sure, you won´t understand a word I write, if I don´t want you to.

Hi Siggi,

:bier: back to the roots.....

und frohe Weihnachten euch dich und deine Lieben.....

So,ich denke wir sind jetzt soweit vom Threadthema weg,daß ich ihn beruhigt schliessen kann!

Liebe Grüße Markus

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Looking for birds/contact's
Zurück
Oben