Psaltria Jouyi and Psaltria Columbia request

Diskutiere Psaltria Jouyi and Psaltria Columbia request im Forum Cardueliden im Bereich Wildvögel - Hi friends, I'm an italian breeder of spinus and I'm searching any good and serious germany breeder who have availeble to sell 2 or 3 couple of...
massyesposto

massyesposto

Neuling
Hi friends, I'm an italian breeder of spinus and I'm searching any good and serious germany breeder who have availeble to sell 2 or 3 couple of Psaltria Jouyi and other 2/3 couple of Psaltria Columbia and if possible 2 couple of Psaltria Hesperophila.
I would like to breed again that marvellous species I breed them in past but I miss those beautiful birds in my aviary.
I need that birds for my aviary AND NOT TO SELL!I'm a serious breeder and breed birds just for my big passion for them.
I breed very good european shiskin in several mutation,cabaret redpoll, hornemanni exilipes redpoll, european carduelis carduelis, yarell siskin, carduelis notata also in simple diluition,carduelis tristis.
Thank for help and consideration
Massimiliano

Thank u Klages!
I'll try to contact by mail breedes of them instead I prefere to talk and share experience trought a discussion.

Thema: Psaltria Jouyi and Psaltria Columbia request