Bilder...........

Diskutiere Bilder........... im Forum Wasserziergeflügel im Bereich Hühner- und Entenvögel - hier mal n paar aktuelle bilder meiner rothals (zur zeit echte wadenbeisser:+schimpf ). zur aufnahme durften sie kurz ins grüne.....:D...
Mit der Anzahl der Tiere muß ich dir Recht geben. Weniger ist doch oft mehr ! Gut die Farbe ist immer Geschmacksache.

Seh ich auch so .......... Mutationen mag man - oder eben nicht ............. aber einfach zu viele Tiere

Images of water filtration systems "OASE" Unfortunately, I could not make.

Hi Sandar,

too bad, but thanks for trying!

The quantity of ducks seems to be a real aspect of winter! And the number
and the density of them under these perfect conditions is amazing (really no
picture of technik?) ... The high number of animals will be only for a short time,
because it is sold, I think.

Gruß!

Colleagues,
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Someone likes this or that...
These are photos of my young birds this year, previously made​​. I wanted to just refresh the topic, because it is a sleep.They made in spring and summer 2011. The pictures are really and not product of any technology. I am a passionate breeder wood ducks and mandarins. I have them in all mutations.
Wood ducks: standard color,white,apricot,silver,platinum,steel.
Mandarin ducks: standard color, white,apricot/blond,black,red.
I follow their genetics and every year the hatch over a hundred of these birds. Some of them are very rare. I wanted to show you.
Currently I am the only breeder of the float that has all the mutations.
Breeder in "SAD" don't have Steel Wood Duck, Black Mandarin and Red Mandarin, and Platinum Wood Ducks don't have In Europe, accept in my collection.
Those who are interested in the ducks know what I mean...

If anyone has questions about these kinds of ducks, I'll be happy to help him.

Sandar

Mergus, beautiful bird on second picture. What is its Latin name?

Ebenfalls schöne Tiere ... !

Ist jetzt nicht Balzzeit bei den Zierenten, z.B. Mandarinenten u.a.?
Zum Fotografieren die beste Zeit ...

Gruß!

schööne tierchen...kenn ich irgendwoher...:9 welcher kurzschnabelganter issen von mir...jetzt kann man sie schon sehr schwer auseinander halten....

@Pascal: sehr schöne Tiere ......... Feldgänse sind einfach der Hammer :) !!!

also, dieses verhalten untereinander ist einfach super anzusehen! die haben eine echt starke bindung, sieht man besonders wenn man mehrere in der gruppe hällt! langsam fangen sie das balzen an, sehr stolze tiere! freu mich schon wenn das mit der nachzucht klappt!

Thema: Bilder...........