Diadem und Papyrus Girlitz Arten

Diskutiere Diadem und Papyrus Girlitz Arten im Forum Cardueliden im Bereich Wildvögel - Hello, SORRY ;) Ich spreche kein Deutsch... I am a hobby breeder of Diadem Girlitz and I have 3 nice Papyrus Girlitz. I would like to get...
D

Diademgirlitz

Neuling
Hello,

SORRY ;) Ich spreche kein Deutsch...

I am a hobby breeder of Diadem Girlitz and I have 3 nice Papyrus Girlitz.
I would like to get contact with friendly hobbyist in Germany.
Thank-you for sending me a mail : **********.

Here you can see my birds :
http://www.vogelfoto.de/fotos/show.php3?id=4288

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Gaétan.

Diademgirlitz breeder's list

Hello,

I just need to confirm that the informations about the breeder's list will be strickly confidential.
The main goal of this list is to help enthousiast hobbyist to keep in touch together, then they may swap birds and help each others.

In France, we are not many breeders and most of them wish to remain unknown, that is the reason why these informations ( number of birds, breeding records ) will be only given to friendly and well known breeders ( Hello Joerg :zwinker: )

As Diademgirlitz are no more imported we need to establish good blood lines in order to keep this specie on a long-term without in-breeding and unwanted hybridation.
This is a non-profit work

More and more breeders contact me : just have a look on the great work Peter deWilde and his friends have made with the Lories : this is the new age of non-profit Aviculture.
Gaétan.

Hello,

Allthough I am not a breeder of Diadem Girlitz or Papyrus Girlitz, I know those species and I think they are very nice, but hard to get here in Holland.
I breed with family of them, Serinus citrinelloides.

Further species of Serin that I breed, Serinus mozambicus, Serinus Leucopygius, Serinus citrinipectus, Serinus dorsostriatus, Serinus atrogularis.

I would like to keep in touch with breeders of Serin species, because there are much things that are simmular for all species.

With the (longterm) importstop from Africa, there wil be a great need af charing information, and breeding information!

If I can be of any help, please contact me.

Greetings, J. Santegoeds, Pays-Bas

Yep, here I am...

I agree that there is a need for workgroups but I have seen these groups come and go because there is still too much egoism amongst all breeders.
Trust and patience are important.
At the moment I do not believe that such a workgroup can be successful. Most of us need to understand first what impact the closed borders of the EU will have on breeding birds like those rare ones.
For the time being we won't get any imports - and most breeders seem not to understand yet.
In addition the attempt to build up the workgroup will suffer from the fact that we have a language barrier. Only few people speak French, some more will speak English... this will have a negative impact also on building up confidence in such a group.

Jörg

Hello ,

Joerg :I beleive there is nothing to add to what you have written :zustimm:

Sorry, just one thing :zwinker: : We just had to keep in mind that our (somewhat ) basic english is not our "own" language so it could sometimes lead to some misunderstanding :traurig:
But if we "work" together in friendly way we could understand each others more easily !:trost:

I don't know the way it works in your countries with the so calling "conservationnists" but ,here, in France it is not always easy to be a bird lover...

Generally, I tried to explain to those people how captive-breeding programs could help preservation, there are a lot of previous examples.

Thank-you very much for your support .
Be sure I share your opinions.
Greetings.
Gaétan. ( As soon as I can I'll try to send nice photos of Papyrus Girlitz )

Thema: Diadem und Papyrus Girlitz Arten