Mein Nymphensittich entflogen

Diskutiere Mein Nymphensittich entflogen im Forum Nymphensittiche im Bereich Sittiche - Hi,i write to English because i didn't speak so good Deutch. My name is Kyriakos i live in Stuttgart / Rohracker.I found this site from Google.At...
K

Kyr

Neuling
Hi,i write to English because i didn't speak so good Deutch. My name is Kyriakos i live in Stuttgart / Rohracker.I found this site from Google.At Thursday my Nymphensittich flying at the window and she is escape (The window it was accidentally a little bit open).I call her Sonia,she is 3 years old i had the bird 2,5 years and the ring number is 204xxxx.If someone can help me i appreciate. Thank's

2yxf9c7.jpg 6i5ij9.jpg 2qv9kzo.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Please try to post this also on local sites in facebook. There are always some "Biete - Suche" things going on. And ask the guys from Tierheim, if it was found.
Good luck for you and the bird.
If you need a translation, you can ask me.

Thank's for the answer.I send an email at Tierheim Stuttgart.If it possible can you send me some sites on facebook ? Thank's for the help realy !!

Hallo Tussicat,

Ich kann kein Englisch.
Vielleicht bist Du so nett und informierst den User daß Nymphen sehr gute Flieger sind und sehr schnell große Strecken zurücklegen können. Es ist daher recht unwahrscheinlich daß der Vogel noch in der näheren Umgebung ist. Ich halte es für wenig wahrscheinlich daß er seinen Vogel noch mal bekommt. Die Chancen dafür sind eher gering. Aber versuchen sollte er es auf jeden Fall.

Hallo Kyr,
Alfred says that the bird can fly usually very good and quickly make quite a distance. This gets the chance to get it back quite slim but you should try anyway and might be lucky.

My name is Kyriakos i live in Stuttgart / Rohracker.I found this site from Google.At Thursday my Nymphensittich flying at the window and she is escape (The window it was accidentally a little bit open).I call her Sonia,she is 3 years old i had the bird 2,5 years and the ring number is 2044313.If someone can help me i appreciate. Thank's

Translation:
Hallo,
mein Name ist Kyriakos. Ich lebe in Stuttgart / Rohracker. Am Donnerstag ist mein Nymphensittich aus dem Fenster geflogen, als es versehentlich einen Spalt offen stand. Mein Nymphensittich heißt Sonia und ist 3 Jahre alt. Die Ring-Nummer ist 2044313. Ich würde mich über Hilfe freuen, den Vogel wieder zu bekommen. Danke!

Kyr, I'm not always witt the computer. But I will help with further translations if you need it. So don't hesitate.
I really wish you getting the little lady back.
Viel Glück!

Okay, sei bitte so nett und teile ihm mit, da mein Englisch auch nicht so prickelnd ist, dass ich es bei fb in einige Gruppen reinsetzen werde.

Tussicat,realy i appreciate you for the help i make some posts and im waiting.I know its almost impossible to find her,but i don't have to lose something!I understand a part for what writing in Deutch and with help from translate i found a way.Thank's for everything,if i have some new i update the topic !

Hi Kyr,
Sussanne just wrote, that her English is not as great but she will also do some posts abaout you searching for the bird in some of the facebook groups.

Lets keep fingers crossed!

Habs in etlichen Gruppen drin und auf meiner Seite und Infoseite. Ich hoffe die Kleine wird gefunden.

Hi Kyr

I wish good luck to you and to your Sonia. May your search be successfully :trost:

Now I'll ask the moderator for remove the ringnumber, because when all readers know it, all readers can claim that Sonia belongs to them.

@ Susanne

ist es nicht ein bisschen riskant, die Ringnummer zu veröffentlichen ? Somit kann sich doch jeder Finder als rechtmässiger Halter ausgeben ? Nur, so als Frage, weil ich mich erinnern kann, dass früher die Ringnummern immer durchgexxxxxt worden sind.

P.S. sorry for my lousy english :~

Tja, normalerweise gehören ja Papiere dazu, ich denke er hat welche bzw. einen Kaufnachweis. Ich mach sie aber unkenntlich.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank's for your's support guys.Its ok about the numbers i have all the papers from the pet shop(you never know).One more time i want to say thank's to all of you for your help.I hope to find her too but i know its 99% impossible.Danke für alles !!!!!

So sorry for your birdy...yes they are very good flyers.
I had two experiences with escaped cockatiels...one was never found but one, probably hungry and thirsty just flew down from a high perching to a persons hand....the lately is a desperate behavior sometimes seen in wild birds too who are almost dying of hunger and thirst..

Depending of the site the bird flew away, it ist good to see where you can put a food spot with his favorite food.
No matter if it attracks other birds...that's even fine...everywhere you can put food out...the faster you do it, the better it is...
do you have a balcony? if yes, use it to attract the bird.

I know of a case where a little finch came back after beeing free for two weeks... the cage was set up with food on the balcony .

It is also good to put flyers in nearby restaurants or snack places usw..
In Montreal a quaker was found because a woman put an ad in a mcdonald...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema: Mein Nymphensittich entflogen
Zurück
Oben